GamiPress – Block Users let’s you block users and roles from getting awarded through the GamiPress awards engine!
In addition, blocked users activity won’t be registered on logs what makes it ideal for stop registering and awarding undesired user roles like site administrators.
From WordPress backend
- Navigate to Plugins -> Add new.
- Click the button “Upload Plugin” next to “Add plugins” title.
- Upload the downloaded zip file and activate it.
- Upload the downloaded zip file into your
- Unzip the uploaded zip file.
- Navigate to Plugins menu on your WordPress admin area.
- Activate this plugin.
How can I block users and roles?
After installing GamiPress – Block Users, you will find the plugin settings on your WordPress admin area navigating to the GamiPress menu -> Settings -> Add-ons tab at box named “Block Users”.
Just choose the roles and/or users to want to prevent to getting awarded and click the “Save Settings” button.
- Bug Fixes
- Fixes user selector.
- Make use of WordPress security functions for ajax requests.
- Replace all uses of select2() function by gamipress_select2() function.
- Initial release.