The Freespee Call Tracking plugin dynamically displays a phone number on your WordPress site. Every phone call made by your visitors is turned into useful data. With the flip of a switch you deliver this phone call data to your Google Analytics account to see what keyword and Ad that drove the phone call.
Some of the features:
- Link phone calls made by your online visitors to their source (Google SEM, Facebook, etc).
- View the full online user journey including phone calls.
- Feed call data into 3rd party platforms, like Google Analytics or Google AdWords. Full list here!
- For more information please visit Freespee.com.
This plugin works in USA, Canada and Europe.
PS: You will need an Freespee.com customer ID to use this plugin. Sign up for free!
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Create your account at Freespee.com.
- Grab your customer ID from the Freespee account settings.
- Go to the “Freespee” menu under “Settings” in WordPress admin and enter you Customer ID.
- You’re done!
- How do I get started?
Please have a look at our getting started guide.
For further questions please see support.freespee.com
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Freespee Call Tracking〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈Freespee Call Tracking〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
Release Date – December 1st, 2014
- Initial public release