People like to customise the look of the products they use in life. This theme is an extension to the
Foxdell Folio Block Editor Customiser, and requires the Block Editor Customiser to run. The theme changes
the colours of the Block Editor to a light purple colour, and was inspired by the ‘Light’ theme
in Visual Studio Code.
Keep an eye on the Foxdell Folio BEC Website for news and updates.
** NOTE: ** This plugin requires version 1.5+ of the Foxdell Folio Block Editor Customiser to work.
This plugin can be installed directly from your site.
- Log in and navigate to Plugins → Add New.
- Type “Foxdell Folio BEC VS Light Theme” into the Search and hit Enter.
- Locate the Foxdell Folio Block Editor Customiser plugin in the list of search results and click Install Now.
- Once installed, click the Activate link.
It can also be installed manually.
- Download the “Foxdell Folio BEC VS Light Theme” plugin from WordPress.org
- Unzip the package and move to your plugins directory.
- Log into WordPress and navigate to the Plugins screen.
- Locate “Foxdell Folio BEC Vs Light Theme” in the list and click the Activate link.
Q. What is this plugin.
A. This plugin is an extension to the Foxdell Folio Block Editor Customiser and will do nothing if the BEC is not installed.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈VS Light Theme for the Foxdell Folio Block Editor Customiser〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Changed description and added link for website.
- First commit