Enter in your Firebase URL and the plugin will generate a live table of your data. This is especially useful if your WordPress site is collecting form data using firebase as it provides a way to view the table easily instead of going to firebase itself.
Still more questions?
I would recommend tweeting at me @auermi if you have any questions regarding the plugin
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Plugin Name screen to configure the plugin
- (Make your instructions match the desired user flow for activating and installing your plugin. Include any steps that might be needed for explanatory purposes)
- Can I cache the url to my firebase datastore so I don’t have to continue entering it in every time?
At this time, no. This is however planned for a future release.
- Initial Release