Adds a filter in your wp-admin that allows you to choose a parent page so that only the children of that page will be shown. Very useful if you have a lot of pages!
Thank you to Brian Krogsgard for the changes in version 1.3 (Twitter: @Krogsgard)
Install from wordpress plugins directory.
Else, to install manually:
- Upload unzipped plugin folder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Version 1.
- bug fix for Drafts and Trashed Pages
- Works on multiple post types
- Limited to heirachical post types only
- No longer erroneously appear in the media section
- Is now Object Orientated rather than procedural
- Filtering improved
- Dropdown menu is better organised when showing filtered posts