With the Plugin Profisearchform, you will be able to create search filter for your WordPress blogposts with ease! Just use the taxonomies and custom field values, you have already in use to create amazingly detailed search filters.
Fulltext Search – You can implement a fulltext search, which searches exactly the content, you want. Decide yourself, if you want to extend the search to specific custom fields, the title, the content and so on.
Select Box, Checkboxes, Radioboxes – Use these features, to place form fields, by which your visitor can restrict the search to specific terms or meta data values.
You just create a search filter by using simple drag & drop method. You can create your own search result templates and easily adjust the CSS of the outcome. After you have created a search filter, a shortcode gets generated, which you will be able to place on every page you want.
With the premium version, you will have much more options:
- You can place your filter as a widget everywhere on your page!
- You can define the order, in which the results will appear.
- You can highlight matching phrases!
- You can use range sliders
- You can include an order-by-field for your visitors
- You can create min./max.-input fields
- You can define how many posts per page will be shown
- Instead of automatic search you can place search- & resetbuttons
- You can restrict the search to a given term or meta data value
- and much more…
Filter Custom Fields & Taxonomies is a five star WordPress plugin available on
English, German, Serbian (thanks to webhostinghub)
- Download the plugin and unzip it in your plugins-folder.
- Change into your WordPress dashboard and activate the plugin
- A new Tab will show up “Search Filter” – where you will be able, to create your search filter
Please visit our Filter Custom Fields & Taxonomies Help
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Filter Custom Fields & Taxonomies Light〉的開發相關工作。參與者
Added Checkboxes-Support for the WordPress Plugins “Advanced Custom Fields” and “Types”
New language pack: Serbian (thanks to webhostinghub)