Files.fm file gallery is an advanced plugin for embedding photos, images, audios, videos, documents or any other type file galleries and portfolios in a grid-style reponsive layout. Supports file preview and streaming audio/video player. Gallery is fully responsive and mobile friendly. It has a thumbnail grid view and a pop-up “light-box view with detailed file info, tags, comments and other great features.
Backend cloud storage
You create a free Files.fm cloud storage account with 1GB+ permanent storage.
Files in the gallery are uploaded, stored adn served from a backend Files.fm cloud file storage server.
Convenient file management and statistics
Plugin provides a powerful engine for uploading and managing files with the ability to batch upload, delete and manage files with a few simple steps. File preview and download statistics are available.
Files can be managed through WordPress admin as well as at https://files.fm/filebrowser
E-commerce and content sales
E-commerce backend to sell digitals donwloads of photos, videos or documents. You can create your online store straight away and start monetizing your content. See more here: https://files.fm/sell-files
- Unlimited number of galleries and files in galleries
- File descriptions, tags
- Comments section for each file
- Auto read EXIF and metadata in displayed tags
- Direct file download
- Enable/disable file download
- PDF preview
- Video player
- Audio player
- Full screen view
- Drag & Drop upload, folder upload
- E-commerce payments and content sales
Subscribe to Files.fm PRO or Business account to:
– increase available storage
– backup your galleries for later use
– set pasword to access files
– Files.fm logo removed
and get other great features. More info here: https://files.fm/storage-plans
Files.fm provides secure and customizable cloud storage solutions for business and private users to store, share, backup or sell content worldwide.
We are always happy to hear feedback and suggestions from our users.
Feel free to contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
See demo here: https://files.fm/gallery_module/index.php?wp=1
- Install the plugin via WordPress Plugin Directory.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in your WordPress admin
- Open “Files.fm Gallery” in your WordPress admin
- Create your free Files.fm cloud storage account (only e-mail and password is needed)
- Upload files and add galleries to your page with shortcode or directly from your content’s edit page by clicking “Add Files.fm Gallery”.
Detailed guide with screenshots can be found here:https://files.fm/u/9jzyxu77
Where can I see a working demo?
Here you can see and try out a demo Files.fm Gallery: https://files.fm/gallery_module/index.php?wp=1
Do I have to change something, e.g. upload limits, in my server settings?
No, you don’t need extra space or don’t have to change anything in your hosting server configuration. Files are uploaded to Files.fm backend cloud storage which controls and is responsible for any limits.
What kind of files can be displayed at the gallery?
We have no restriction, any type of files can be displayed.
Most popular image format preview: JPG, JPEG, PNG and GIF formats.
Document preview: pdf, doc, docx, xls, xlsx, ppt, pptx, pps, txt.
Video player: mp4, avi, mpg, mpeg, mov, 3gp, ogg, m4v, mkv.
Audio player: mp3, wav, flac
CAD formats: DWG and DXF previews
How big is the maximum size of upload?
The maximum size of one upload (one or many files) is:
– 2 GB for freemium user,
– 10GB for PRO user,
– 20GB for Business user.
How large is my cloud storage account?
A cloud storage place is:
– 1GB – 20GB for free user accounts
– 250GB – 16TB for PRO or Business users depeneding on subscription plan
See more info about the pricing here:https://files.fm/storage-plans
Which languages are supported?
Gallery interface can be English, Spanish, German, Russian, Finnish or Latvian.
However, note that you can create file descriptions in any language.
If you have any other questions or suggestions feel free to contact us: email@example.com
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Photo gallery, image gallery, video gallery, file gallery plugin with cloud storage〉的開發相關工作。參與者
Release date: 2016.11.21
- This is the first version of the plugin. It is carefully tested and should work as expected.
Release date: 2020.03.24
- Feature and description updates