FileOrganizer is a lightweight and easy-to-use file management plugin for WordPress. Organize and manage your WordPress files with FileOrganizer without any control panel or FTP access. You can access, upload, download, edit, delete, zip, cut, copy, and paste files even outside the WordPress root directory.
- Files and directory Management: Supports all file operations on a remote server such as create files or directory, upload, download, rename, copy, etc.
- Drag & drop: Easy drag-and-drop file transfer for uploading and moving files.
- Built-in editor: FileOrganizer has a built-in editor for editing code and files.
- Archive creation / extraction: Create or extract archives with one click(.zip, .tar)
- File Previews: Supports previews for common file types including PDFs, pictures, videos, audio, and thumbnails.
- Responsive: FileOrganizer is compatible with tablets and smartphones.
- Search: The built-in search feature makes it simple to find your files.
- File View: Offers both icons and list views for easy navigation.
- Image Thumbnails: Display thumbnails for image files.
- Support Shortcuts: Common keyboard shortcuts such as cut, copy, paste, etc. are available.
- Toolbar: Rich Toolbar and context menu are available.
- Directory Size: Calculates size of the directory.
- File/Directory Info: File or directory information can retrived by simply right-clicking a file and choosing Get Info.
Do you have questions related to FileOrganizer ? Use the following links :
How to install FileOrganizer
Go To your WordPress install -> Plugins -> Add New Button -> In Search Box, Look For FileOrganizer -> Click on Install.
2023 年 3 月 19 日 1 則留言
A must-have plugin in my opinion because it offers the same access and almost similar functions as cPanel with FileManager... as far as I know (yet to be tested and further use) the Permissions option is missing but all the other functionality is there. I often assist my clients with basic install of plugins and a few manual tweeks. Some of these actions require access to client's cPanel the root of the platform so FileOrganizer is bringing the FileManager within the WP CMS . Hopefully (because will become a "point of access") this plugin will be highly protected and secure because of its access nature. 5 Stars for simplicity of the UI and overall functionality
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈FileOrganizer – Manage WordPress and Website Files〉的開發相關工作。參與者
1.0.2 (Apr 27, 2023)
- [Feature] Added theme option for file manager, now you can change theme of file manager.
- [Feature] Added some setting to configure FileOrganizer file manager.
- [Feature] Added option to enable Trash. Now you can Enable/Disable Trash feature for File Manager from Settings page.
- [Pro-Feature] Added “Allowed user roles” option to allow selected users to access File Manager.
- [Pro-Feature] Added options to restrict feature and set limited access to FileOrganizer by users and user roles.
- [Bug-fix] In some cases, backslashes were added before quotes when editing a PHP file. This is fixed.
- First release