Use this plugin to display the featured image for any post or page in your sidebar. If a featured image has been set. If no featured image has been set, the plugin tries to use the image of the parent post/page. Otherwise, no widget is displayed.
It’s dead simple:
- Upload the plugin folder to the
- 在 WordPress 管理後台的 [外掛] 選單中啟用外掛。
- Browse to Appearance->Widgets, add the widget, and configure the options
- WP4.3 compatibility
- Internationalization and Dutch translation added
- Widget will now automatically grab the featured image of the parent page is no featured image is defined.
- Choose which image size gets displayed
- First version, no special options