This plugin evaluates the data collected with the privacy-friendly Statify Plugin which is only saving date, referrer and target url for every page view.
The plugin creates evaluations for the following criteria:
- views per year / month / day
- most popular content
- views per post
- views per referrer
The results are shown in data tables and diagrams. The evaluation results can be downloaded as CSV files (for an import into LibreOffice Calc or Microsoft Excel).
I have installed Statify already. Why should I install this plugin?
This plugin provides detailed statistics for the data collected with the Statify plugin.
If you are interested in a deeper analysis of that data or want to export the evaluation as csv file, this is the right plugin for you.
I’ve just installed the plugin, but I don’t see any evaluation.
If you’ve just installed Statify, no data is stored in the database which can be evaluated. Visit the statistics pages later again.
How can I download the evaluation results?
The complete data can be downloaded by clicking the Export button next to the headline of each evaluation.
How do I give other users access to the *Statify – Extended Evaluation* pages?
Per default, only administrators have access to the Statify – Extended Evaluation statistics.
You can give users of other roles the capability to see the Statify – Extended Evaluation pages by extending their capabilities with a member plugin (e. g. Members).
Therefore you’ll have to add the see_statify_evaluation capability to the user role.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Statify – Extended Evaluation〉的開發相關工作。參與者
Please see the changelog at GitHub for the details.
- Bugfix: Index and post title tooltip in most popular posts diagram (introduced with bugfix version 2.6.2)
- Bugfix: Add selected date range to the subtitle in most popular posts diagram
- Bugfix: Error in most popular posts diagram showing multiple pages with the same title
- Update tooltip library (switch to more recent fork)
- Fix issues on WordPress multisite installations (set capabilities and links on the content page)
- Code style improvements
- Bugfix: Loading of minified CSS/JS, and min.js.map files
- Enhancement: tabs semantics improvements, as recommended since WordPress 5.2
- Enhancement: New charts library (for full GPL compatibility)
- Bugfix: Errors in selection of predefined time periods
- Bugfix: Calculation of minimum/average daily views in current month