請注意，這是已不再提供技術支援的 Expire Passwords 外掛的分支版本。下方的說明從原始外掛複製而來，但會隨著新版本更新內容。歡迎在 Expire Passwords 的 GitHub 存放庫協助開發工作。
Did you find this plugin helpful? Please consider leaving a 5-star review.
Harden the security of your site by preventing unauthorized access to stale user accounts.
This plugin is also ideal for sites needing to meet certain industry security compliances – such as government, banking or healthcare.
In the plugin settings you can set the maximum number of days users are allowed to use the same password (90 days by default), as well as which user roles will be required to reset their passwords regularly (non-Administrators by default).
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Expire User Passwords〉的開發相關工作。參與者
1.3.1 – September 30, 2022
- Support for PHP 7.2 and older
1.3 – September 27, 2022
- Added ability for users to reset their expired password from the login screen
- Added Dutch translation
1.2 – May 4, 2022
- Added ‘eup_submenu_access’ filter for greater control to access of plugin settings
1.1.0 – February 15, 2020
- Fix: Updated namespace issues that caused critical errors when installing
- Tweak: Tested support for WordPress 5.3.2
1.0.0 – November 7, 2019
- New: Indicate support for WordPress 5.3
0.6.0 – January 5, 2017
- Fix: Expiration not updating when resetting a password via email confirmation link.
0.5.0 – December 23, 2016
- Tweak: Indicate support for WordPress 4.7 and require at least 4.0.
- Fix: Selected user roles in plugin settings not always being honored.
- Fix: Destroy all sessions after login with an expired password.
0.4.0 – April 13, 2016
- New: Indicate support for WordPress 4.5.
- Tweak: Bring back PHP 5.2 compatibility.
0.3.0 – July 9, 2015
- New: Language support for Czech
- Tweak: Optimizations requiring PHP 5.3 or higher
- Fix: User role array error before options exist
0.2.2 – July 2, 2015
- New: Language support for Español
0.2.1 – July 2, 2015
- Fix: Fatal undefined function error occuring in some cases (#3)
0.2.0 – April 29, 2015
- New: Disallow using the same password as before on reset (#1)
- Tweak: Use default if limit is set to greater than 365 days
0.1.0 – April 28, 2015
- Initial release