Create professional invoices and quotes with this flexible and well-supported WordPress plugin.
Efficient invoice system that makes your business more profitable and scales with your business.
- Accept full and partial payments
- Automatically adds PDF versions of your invoices as attachment to customers
- Full-featured inventory management capabilities let you easily add & edit products
- Get fantastic support
Invoice in any currency. Set custom Terms & Conditions for Invoices. Clone existing Quotes & Invoices. Flexible tax settings.
Quote in any currency. Create beautiful estimates for your clients in minutes — not hours. Put private comments in Quotes
Send Quotes and Invoices and get paid online. Online Invoice payments with PayPal Checkout (or paid extension). Offline payment methods (Cash & Cheques)
Customizable email templates including subject and content. Customize templates using CSS, add your logo and business details to Invoices & Quotes.
Real-time detailed sales analysis to give you answers to your sales questions. Tax reporting, quotes reporting, low level stock reporting etc.
Our support is fantastic. If you need a feature that is not available, no worries, just ask and we will see if we can add it to a future release.
It comes with full documentations.
Get more out of Expert Invoice by using the following addons to enrich your invoice system..
* Report Module – Generate insightful reports.
* PayPal Module – Let your customers invoices and quotes online using PayPal.
Watch this short video to see how easy it is to add invoice.
- Upload plugin folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory,
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Fixed issues with duplicate invoice items not saving.
- Fixed minor issues with taxes.