The Maintenance Mode & Coming Soon plugin allows you to quickly & easily set up a Coming Soon, Launch Page, Under Construction, or Maintenance Mode page for your website. It is simple yet flexible and works with any WordPress themes. Also, this plugin lets you have full control over the frontend of the website and every element can be customized with just a few clicks.
- Minimal settings
- Compatible with any theme
- Easy content creation via page editor
- Developer friendly
- Free forever
To manually install this plugin, please follow the instructions below.
- Download the plugin .zip file
- Upload it to your site from Dashboard > Plugins > Add New
- Visit the settings to enable maintenance mode and choose a page from Dashboard > Settings > Reading > Enable Maintenance Page
Is this maintenance page layout responsive
Yes. If not, it should fall into your theme’s styles, blocks setup, or other plugins CSS conflict.
Will site administrators able to see normal site when maintenance mode enabled?
Is there any action to alter my own HTML/PHP markup?
Yes. The plugin is developer friendly. You can pass the content using the
How can I report bug and ask for help?
Send your email to email@example.com.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Enable Maintenance Page〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈Enable Maintenance Page〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
First version on WordPress.org repository.
First release of the plugin.