ELEX WordPress HelpDesk & Customer Ticketing System offers top-notch features for the best customer support experience. With this plugin, receive all your customer queries, issues, and suggestions in the form of tickets.
The plugin is boosted with unlimited tickets, unlimited agents and has features like supervisor profiles, email piping, auto-tagging tickets, auto-assigning tickets, custom ticket submission form, email filtering, email blocking, triggers & automation, quick reply templates, agents’ satisfaction rating and customer feedback and much more!
Unlike other SaaS-based plugins, ELEX WordPress HelpDesk Plugin does not store your data in the cloud. Rather, all your data is stored on your system, making it one of the best WordPress support desk plugin in the market. Data privacy is one less thing to worry about with ELEX WordPress HelpDesk Plugin!
- Unlimited Tickets & Agents
- Simple & Intuitive Interface
- Custom Ticket Views
- Essential Triggers & Automation
- Email Piping
- Canned Responses & Rich Text
- Detailed Visual Reports
- Agent Satisfaction Score
- Backup & Restore
- Easy Digital Downloads (EDD) Integration
- Pay For Support Integration – Accept Payment for the Support Services
- Agent Signatures using Addons
- Send SMS Notifications using Addons
- Seamlessly integrated to WooCommerce
- Lots of customisation options
How to use WSDesk – WordPress HelpDesk & Support Ticket Plugin – Video
[Premium] Fully Managed Open Source Helpdesk & Support Ticketing System for your Websites and eCommerce Stores – Simple & Flexible
For complete list of latest features and details, please visit Open Source HelpDesk & Customer Support Ticketing System – Simple & Flexible Product page.
- OpenAI ChatGPT Integration for Auto-Generated Replies.
- WooCommerce Integration. Show total number of orders, Order number, Total purchase price, etc on the ticket details.
- Multiple Triggers & Automations.
- Auto-Tagging And Assigning.
- Archive Tickets
- Agent Notifications
- Automated Emails.
- Send SMS Notifications to the Customers.
- WSChat – WordPress Live Chat Plugin Integration.
- Google Chat Integration.
- Import Zendesk Tickets.
- Knowledge Base Integration.
- Accept Payment for Support & Convert to Credits using Pay for Suppoer AddOn.
- Timely compatibility updates and bug fixes.
- Premium Support!
Why choose ELEX WordPress HelpDesk Plugin?
Offering excellent customer support is critical for the success of any organization. ELEX WordPress HelpDesk Plugin has been designed keeping into consideration every issue we have faced in the process of finding the right support system for our website. Apart from being very easy to use, this plugin offers all the essential features required for a helpdesk system. It is light and AJAX-based, thus it won’t interfere with your website’s loading speed.
What is a Help Desk or Support Ticket System?
In customer service parlance, a ticketing system or support ticket system is a software that takes all incoming customer support requests, creates a unique customer service ticket and then routes it through a defined customer support process based on the SLA.
People call it different names such as Support Ticket System, Customer Support System, Service Desk, Support Ticketing System, IT help desk or Support Desk Software. But ultimately, a help desk software typically allows the support team to manage, track, sort, and search for issues (user queries) making ticket management much easier for the agent to help the customer more quickly solve the issue to their satisfaction.
Why you need a support ticket system to handle customer support?
Better customer experience starts with better help desk software. It can turn support tickets into amazing customer experiences. The helpdesk system enables support agents to track, prioritize, and solve customer support tickets. A great help desk is at the heart of great customer support.
Help desk software helps streamline customer support with time-saving tools like triggers and automation. It’s intuitive and easy to use because it’s built with both customers and support desk agents in mind. A help desk’s shared inbox enables the support team to collaborate and resolve issues without worrying about overlapping or missing support requests. Every request sent to the support email becomes a ticket in the helpdesk. Support tickets can be easily categorized and prioritized and then assigned to the right people in the support team.
Issues such as multiple agents responding to the same ticket or missing some of the tickets are taken care of as each support agent can see who is working on what ticket and it’s status. It time to get started with a customer support ticket system if you already don’t have one.
Benefits of open-source helpdesk software
An open-source help desk allows developers to access its source code, as opposed to proprietary software. So, an open-source helpdesk can be modified or enhanced beyond the level of simple integration and adding plugins. Developers can add features or modify processes or fix bugs in the system.
ELEX WordPress Helpdesk plugin is an open-source support ticketing system that works with WordPress and WooCommerce. This is the best helpdesk software available for WordPress/WooCommerce platform if the usability and customer support are considered.
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- That’s it! you can now configure the plugin.
1.What if I face issues with the plugin? Do you provide support for free products?
If you are facing any issues, please create a topic at plugin support section on wordpress org. Our team will respond back soon.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈ELEX WordPress HelpDesk & Customer Ticketing System〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Made compatible with WordPress 6.3
- Made compatible with PHP 8.2
- An option to refresh a ticket inside a ticket page
- Fixed an issue with the multiple attachments
- Fixed an issue with fetching custom fields data through a third-party API
- Made compatible with WordPress 6.2
- Made compatible with WordPress 6.1.1
- Made compatible with WordPress 6.1
- Made compatible with WordPress 6.0
- Bug fixes and improvements
- Bug Fixes
- CodeSniffer changes made
- CSS/JS files minified to speed up
- PHP 7.1.8 compatibility issues and Bug fixes
- Code optimization and performance improvement
- Optimized Reports
- An option to include Username for authentication under IMAP settings
- An option to view the Support Form and the Tickets on the My Accounts page
- Made compatible with WordPress 5.9
- Updated Content.
- Tested with WordPress 5.7.1
- Fixed known issues.
- Initial Push.