Add a sliding product image carousel on your WordPress integrated Ecommerce Templates site. Choose between showing products from a specific category, products marked as recommended or from the whole store and generate the code that can be placed on any of your WordPress pages.
Please note, the ECT Product Carousel plug-in is only available for Ecommerce Templates shopping cart software WordPress integration.
For more details, screenshots and information please visit Ecommerce Templates for WordPress.
- Simply generate the code for an Product Carousel.
- Choose to show products from the whole store or individual categories.
- Set the parameters for the slideshow such as speed, pause etc.
- For responsive designs choose the breakpoints and number of images.
- Tweak the display via the css file.
The ECT Product Carousel plug-in is only available for Ecommerce Templates shopping cart software WordPress integration.
The ECT Product Carousel is based on the work of 9 Bit Studios and we appreciate the permission granted for its use.
If you have any problems with generating the Product Carousel please post your support questions here on the WordPress support forum. Any questions about the shopping cart or WordPress integration can be posted on the Ecommerce Templates support forum.
If you have a problem with the plug-in please don’t just give it a bad rating or review without seeking our help first.
- Unzip and upload the folder ‘ect-product-carousel’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Add New and choose to show products from the whole store, recommended products or specify a particular category
- Go to Settings and set the parameters for the product images
- Copy the shortcode and paste where you want the Product Carousel to appear on your site
- Can I use this plug-in with any shopping cart software or WordPress site?
NO, this plug-in can only be used with Ecommerce Templates shopping cart software using the WordPress integration.
- Will this plugin work on responsive designs?
Yes, it will and you can define the breakpoints.
- Can I change the product image size?
You can do that through the css file.
- Can I have different speed and hover settings on different carousels?
No, these are global settings.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈ECT Product Carousel〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- pName compatibility fix December 21 2018.
- Version change and PHP 7.1 compatibility fix February 13 2018.
- Code fix and version update January 26th 2017.
- Small JS fix July 17th 2015.
- WordPress 4.2.x updates included May 29th 2015.
- Stock management improvements made May 19th 2014.
- Minor database connection changes made April 15th 2014.
- Recommended products added November 2013.
- Out of stock and hidden products removed from carousel.
- Initial Release. May 3rd 2013.