Ever wanted linking to a cache- or trackable listing page on geocaching.com?
Simply type the cache-id or public trackable-id in your text, and the plugin automatically changes them into links to the listing pages.
- Upload the extracted archive to ‘wp-content/plugins/’
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu
- Do i need an account on geocaching.com?
- Do the IDs need to be written in capital letters?
Yes, as they are usually written in capital letters.
- Do the tracking-id of the trackable items work, too?
No, because geocaching.com provides no search ability for these IDs.
- Are you somehow associated with Groundspeak?
No, i am just a regular geocacher. 😉
- What is your geocaching-nickname, then?
I call myself simonszu.
- Does this plugin have an options page?
No, it is so lightweight that it doesn’t need any options.
- You are so cool. I want to donate money.
Go to http://blog.tatonka.info/geocaching/cache-links-plugin-fur-wordpress/ and feel free to use the flattr-button.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Easy Geocaching Links〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈Easy Geocaching Links〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
*Fixed a bug when mentioning the Gnu C Compiler (GCC) in a post.
*Fixed a bug with GC-Codes which are written between brackets.
*Added compatibility with gcStats, since GCSTATS was interpreted as a Geocache-ID.
*Thanks to Rob Mech for reporting this bug.
- Just published this plugin.
- No changes