- User can upload and manage logo, favicon icon, admin login screen logo from admin panel only, the social media links, google analytics code, typography for theme as well as can add custom css code from admin panel.
– Favicon Icon
– Admin Panel Logo
– Google Analytics Code
– Typography for custom theme
– Custom CSS Code
– Many More..
- Via WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New, Upload the easy-custom-theme-options.zip file
- Alternately, via FTP, upload Custom Theme Options directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the ‘Easy Custom Theme Options’ plugin after uploading or through WordPress Admin > Plugins
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.