As required in the laws of GDPR, websites aren’t allowed to store unencrypted ip adresses.
But this is the case by default in WordPress. This Plugin prevents the saving of ip adresses and creates a menu item in backend with the opportunity to delete all previous stored ip adresses.
This plugin provides the ability to automatically remove ip addresses after a user-defined time.
The GDPR conformity hasn’t been proved by an lawyer and only reflects the estimation of the author. If you have further questions is legal advice required.
- Click at ‘install’
- Activate the plugin through the plugin menu in WordPress
- Execute the button ‘Delete all comment ip adresses!’ at backend menu ‘Comments’ and submenu ‘Comment ip’.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈GDPR Tools: comment ip removement〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Update to WP 6.0
- FIX: some descriptions
- FIX: Saving for ip adresses now properly working
- UPDATE: Switched menu item to submenu of ‘comments’
- UPDATE: Redesign
- ADD: function to delete all comment ips after user-definable time