- Just activate this plugin.
- You can see Download link on each theme box on Appearance page.
- Click on any of them and that theme’s zip will be downloaded to your computer.
If you want to download any plugin from your wordpress admin panel’s Plugins page, then use our other plugin – Download Plugin
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Extract the zipped file and upload the folder
2020 年 10 月 15 日
I couldn't use it because there was only one theme, so therefore, it wouldn't show since WordPress has a different view for a single active theme.
2019 年 5 月 7 日
This is a good plugin, it's saved me a lot of time. Thanks to author.
2018 年 5 月 5 日
Thank you for this nice plugin
2017 年 10 月 30 日
This is great if you just want a copy of an unedited theme on hand, but any changes to the css stylesheet or the php, and the downloaded theme won't import back. You essentially need to redo any changes you've made to the php, which makes backing the theme up fairly redundant.
2017 年 3 月 20 日
Worked (when you have 2+ themes installed)
2016 年 10 月 1 日
Uses windows paths in the zip, so it's basically unusable if you are on Linux
- Security updates
- Fixed: Compatibility with WordPress 5.8.2.
- Fixed: Download button issue with a single theme.
- Fixed: Compatibility with WordPress 5.8.
- Added: Intro popup.
- Compatibility update for WordPress 5.7
- Compatibility fixes with macOS.
- Added WordPress 5.4 compatibility.
1.0.4 – 20/9/2017
- Checked compatibility with WordPress version 4.8.
1.0.3 – 16/7/2016
- Improved security of download.
1.0.2 – 14/7/2016
- Resolved issue of download when theme name has hyphens.
1.0.1 – 5/4/2016
- Added support for WordPress translations.
1.0.0 – 2/3/2016
- Initial Release