You probably also want to disable some accesses in the seller panel of the Dokan plugin.
Because this accesses may cause problems to your website.
For example, a product that has been published and the seller removes this product!
Or you don’t need some menus in your dokan panel.
With this plugin, you can disable some accesses in the sellers’ panel.
The plugin will work with Dokan free as well as PRO versions.
• Disable Register as vendor in Woocommerce register form
• Disable Navigation Items
• Disable Dashboard Widgets
• Manage Edit , Delete for products
• Disable some fields For add or edit products
• Hide some order details
From Dashboard ( WordPress admin )
- Plugins -> Add New
- Search for ‘Dokan Access Manager’
- Click on ‘Install Now’ and then ‘Active’.
Using FTP or similar
- Unzip “dokan-access-manager.zip” file
- Upload “dokan-access-manager” folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Dokan Access Manager〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈Dokan Access Manager〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
Support for new dokan