This is a free plugin in collaboration with bol.com.
Distribution by bol.com is a connector between the bol.com seller central, WooCommerce and the integrator such Channable, ChannelEngine, Effect Connect and many more.
If you are a seller at bol.com and would like to offer better shipping periods, you can choose to go with Distribution by bol.com. This means you can choose shipping labels, which make promises like:
- Ordered today, delivered tomorrow
- Order before, XX:XX delivered tomorrow
For this way of shipping bol.com collaborates with PostNL, Instabox and many other shipping carriers.
However, Distribution via bol.com didn’t work seamlessly with integrators yet, until now. Therefore this plugin Distribution by bol.com – WooCommerce plugin is developed.
- The plugin retrieves the bol.com order ID from the integrator and checks if it is a DVB order.
- The plugin puts the Track & Trace code in the field the integrator expects it to be, so that they can complete the order on bol.com.
List of supported integrators
The plugin supports all integrators, as long as they use Custom Fields in WooCommerce. We have tested the plugin with the following:
- Effect Connect
1.2.0 – 2023-04-06
- Downloading shipping labels are now in PDF format instead of a zip file
- In case the license is not active then a warning message will be displayed
- The support chat is now available in the plugin settings
1.1.0 – 2023-03-23
- Display shipping carrier in table column of the orders page
- Minimize the delays in the API requests to speed up the process
- The plugin’s name has been changed to
Delivery via bol.com for WooCommerce
- Replace all
- The headers for downloading the zip file were set wrongly in some cases
1.0.1 – 2022-09-30
- [TWEAK] – Updated the plugin title, description and FAQs
1.0.0 – 2022-09-22
- This is the first release, yeey!
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/distribution-for-bol-com-for-woocommercedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins section directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ section in WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce->Settings->Distribution via Bol.com to configure the plugin
What is Distribution via bol.com?
Select a shipping label of bol.com to live up to the shipping promise: ordered today, delivered tomorrow.
Which integrators are supported?
All integrators who work with Custom Fields are supported in this plugin. We tested the plugin with the following integratos:
- Effect Connect
I have a different question about this plugin
Please contact the Support Desk of Woosa via woosa.com/support and we’ll help you out!
Not familiar with Distribution by bol.com / questions about how Distribution by bol.com works?
Go visit → https://partnerplatform.bol.com/nl/hulp-nodig/verzendenviabolcom/
Feedback to improve the plugin?
Go visit → https://roadmap.woosa.com/b/distribution-via-bolcom/
Need help with installation?
Go visit → https://support.woosa.com/article/254-install-a-wordpress-plugin-via-the-backend