Every thing you need to efficiently develop a fresh plugin.
The different features is:
- Creation tool for creating a new fresh plugin without difficulties,
- SVN client for uploading your plugin into WordPress repository,
- An interface to push plugins and data from your dev site to your production site (and vice versa).
- Show all messages/errors/warning/notices raised by your plugins in the admin panel.
- Automatic import of sent translations.
This plugin is under GPL licence.
Multisite – WordPress MU
- English (United States), default language
- French (France) translation provided by SedLex
Features of the framework
This plugin uses the SL framework. This framework eases the creation of new plugins by providing tools and frames (see dev-toolbox plugin for more info).
You may easily translate the text of the plugin and submit it to the developer, send a feedback, or choose the location of the plugin in the admin panel.
Have fun !
- Upload this folder dev-toolbox to your plugin directory (for instance ‘/wp-content/plugins/’)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to the ‘SL plugins’ box
- All plugins developed with the SL core will be listed in this box
- Enjoy !
- NEW: Various improvement of the core
- NEW: deletion of temp files upon desinstall
- NEW: add icons
- IMPROVEMENT: various
- NEW : how to
- NEW some classes of the framework are deprecated
- Bug for PHP version below 5.2 (now resolved)
- NEW: Add deprecated functions for PHP 5.5
- NEW: Add deprecated functions to be searched in php files
- NEW: Automatically detect issues with <? in the php file of the plugin
- BUG: Correct the look of text area for editing the readme.txt
- NEW: improve the look of the configuration page
- NEW: Improvement of display for the banners files
- NEW: Create assets if does not exists
- NEW: Support of banners for the SVN
1.0.1 -> 1.0.4
- BUG: modification of the framework due to several little bugs
- Automatic comment
- Several bug fixes
- First release