CYB Mail adds advanced Mail Configuration to your WordPress blog. Use Gmail, Mailgun, and your preferred SMTP server for outgoing mails. You can add as many mail configurations as you want and activate the one you need.
Major features of CYB Mail include:
- Allows you to add as many mail settings as you want
- Allows you to add Gmail, Mailgun and any other SMTP server of your choice
You can install the plugin in 3 easy steps:
- Upload the CYBMail plugin to the
/wp-content/plugins/cyb-maildirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings -> Mail the add/update mail settings
…and you’re done.