Customizable widget and shortcode to display tag cloud anywhere you want. You can use it as standard tag cloud widget, as shortcode in any post or page, or both ways. Tons of options allow you to fine tune cloud layout to your needs.
- Display list of post, category or link category tags.
- Define number of tags to be displayed.
- Set custom tag separator.
- Select tag taxonomy: posts, categories or link categories.
- Choose cloud mode: shortcode only, widget only or both.
- Define smallest and largest tag size.
- Select size unit: px, pt, em or percent.
- Choose layout: standard flat cloud or unordered list.
- Order tags by name or count.
- Sort tags ascending, descending or randomize.
- Define list of tags to exclude from cloud or include only.
You can purchase Premium version here.
- Unpack and upload all files to “/wp-content/plugins/plugin-name” directory. Or simply install plugin through Plugins page.
- Activate extension on “Plugins” page.
- Setup plugin according to your liking.
If you want to display tag cloud with shortcode, add [tagcloud id=XXX] in your post or page, replacing XXX with desired widget number.
- Paid extensions support
For any support inquieries and pre-sales questions, please, see our Support page.
- Do you provide support for free extensions?
Unfortunately we don’t have resources to provide support for free extensions. You can, of course, report an issue or request a feature, but there’s absolutely no guarantee, that we will respond. Anyway, feel free to contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Custom Tag Cloud〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Initial release.