The Custom Archive Titles plugin allows you to change the default texts of archive titles in WordPress.
Set custom titles on
- Category Archives (Category: %s)
- Tag Archives (Tag: %s)
- Author Archives (Author: %s)
- Yearly Archives (Year: %s)
- Monthly Archives (Month: %s)
- Daily Archives (Day: %s)
- Published in News
- Tagged with Books
- Posts written by Jane Doe
Your theme has to use the_archive_title() for showing archive titles.
- Activate the plugin
- Go to Settings > Custom Archive Titles
- Adjust the default titles. %s will be replaced with category, tag, author or month of the archive.
2022 年 1 月 18 日
Works fine 🙂
2017 年 12 月 21 日
Slim plugin, does exactly what it promises. Using with Exoplanet Pro theme. Hope it will be maintained in the future. Great for a quick fix instead of coding and using a child theme.
2017 年 9 月 6 日
Thanks for this. Was very useful in my case as I just wanted to completely remove the title "Category" from category archive listings. In settings I simply removed "Category:" and left untouched "%s" in order to keep the category's title. Works like a charm.
2017 年 3 月 16 日
Hello. This plugin resolve a lot of problems regarding manual custom code required to display the tags in other way as usual. Thanks!
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Custom Archive Titles〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Added settings to change titles of yearly and daily archives
- Fixed wrong text domain
- Initial Release