Currency Switcher for WooCommerce is a plugin that allows your site customers switch currencies and get their rates converted in the real time.
If you wan to make an online store in multiple currencies – Currency Switcher for WooCommerce is suitable for you.
Currency Switcher is available as with shortcode and widget.
More info is here: https://github.com/PressMaximum/currency-switcher-for-woocommerce/wiki
The Plugin Features:
- Advanced product price for each currency.
- Advanced coupon value for each currency.
- Add currency swicther to menu.
- Shortcode: Just add to anywhere you want.
- Currency swicther widget: List and dropdown style.
- Currency can be changed automatically according to visitor’s IP using woo WC_Geolocation PHP class.
- The customer is allowed to pay in the selected currency (optionally).
- Hide/Show payment systems on checkout page depending on the current currency.
- Ability to set new order currency which was created through admin panel by hands.
- Automatically convert tax to current currency.
- Automatically convert shipping cost to current currency.
- Custom exchange rate for each currency.
- Exchange rates APi update automatically or manual.
- Custom price format for each currency.
- Compatible with WooCommerce Extra Product Options
- Compatible with Table Rate Shipping for WooCommerce by bolderelements
- Compatible with WooCommerce Stripe Gateway by woothemes
- Compatible with PayPal for WooCommerce by angelleye
- Compatible with WooCommerce PDF Invoices & Packing Slips
- 90% compatibility with different payment gates in ‘multiple allowed’ mode, just try it!
title: Shortocde title.
display_type: List or dropdown.
show_flag: Leave empty to hide flags.
show_name: Show currency code or native name (
- Upload the entire
/currency-switcher-for-woocommercedirectory to the
- Activate Currency Switcher for WooCommerce through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Fix bugs
- First release