CRUDLab Disable Comments plugin allows you to disable comments for any page or post or for whole site. You can disable comments for any particular page or post temporarily or on permanent basis.
- Disable comments on all pages
- Disable comments on all posts
- Disable comments on particular page or post
- Disable comments everywhere temporarily
- Disable comments permanently. (This action can’t be undone)
- Upload CRUDLab-disable-comments folder to the “/wp-content/plugins/” directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How can I disable comments for a particular page or post?
Select the “Disable comments on following pages and posts” option. Type in particular page or post name and select it. Then
- What is “Enable Tenacious Mode”?
Tenacious mode permanently disable comments on your site. And it disables comments from everywhere. This change can not be un done even if you disable or delete plugin. So please don’t check the Tenacious mode if you want to disable comments temporarily.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈CRUDLab Disable Comments〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈CRUDLab Disable Comments〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- Made compatibility up to 4.7
- Fixed few bugs
- Increased efficiency
- Made compatibility up to 4.5.2
- Fixed the donation link
- Rolled out plug-in (21-01-2016)