Note: Please refer the screenshot images to understand the complete working of the content upgrade plugin.
This plugin shows a download button on any desired posts or pages.
Visitors to your website can click the button and enter their name and email to get the access to any downloadable content.
Email will be delivered to user with the download link of the file.
You can upload the download file using the default WordPress Media uploader and add that link while setting content upgrade plugin.
You can offer content upgrades by adding a download button to your posts/pages and any leads captured will be sent to your MailGet email marketing account instantly.
Below are the list of settings that you can set with this plugin:
- MailGet API Key: You can connect this plugin to your MailGet account using the API key. Any lead captured will be instantly stored in MailGet account for sending emails.
- Email List: You can select the email list to which you want to send the leads.
- Email Heading: The email message is customizable and headings for the emails can be set here.
- Email Body: Your email body will include the download link of the file you want to give to the users.
- Email Signature: You can add a footer signature to the emails.
- Email Footer: Any other links and address can be added here.
- Upload the plugin to your WordPress site.
- Activate the plugin.
- A button will appear on the add new page and post section. You can add a content upgrade button to your posts.
- Clicking on the button will show the form to the user.
- Set the options like set your MailGet API key And Select Your Email List in which you want to store any leads that are captured using the plugin.
- Set the Email Customization Option like Email Heading, body, Signature and Email Footer inside the Content Upgrade Plugin -> Email Customization.
- Modified curl code with wordPress HTTP API.
- Initial Release