You can add relations between posts with a new meta box in post editor.
- Extract the Plugin to a
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Bugfix: Filter unpublished relations from rest api
- Bugfix: error when using “Members” plugin
- Optimization: check to prevent empty types
- Optimization: if there is only one relation type this type is preselected
- Optimization: show all types again if relations types are reopened and there is no search input
- Feature: Filter for meta box title.
- Optimization: post context in ajax search query for meta box content search.
- Feature: Before and after table in post meta box actions.
- Feature: two new filters for meta box autocomplete args
- Optimization: Post type names in post edit meta box autocomplete
- hookable into grid posts box
- new public function to get the relation store for a post id
- New filter: with content_relations_add_meta_box you can disable meta box for posts
- db.php functions refactoring
- public function with ph_ prefix were deprecated
- some more public functions were deprecated
- WP_Query extension
- Bugfix for WP multisite setups
- Sortable handler icon
- REST API compatibility
- sortable relations
- typo fix in function name “ph_content_relations_add_realtion” => “ph_content_relations_add_relation”
- WordPress 4.4 compatibility tests
- Some public functions added
- First release