With this plugin your site visitors can call you or your company for free directly from your website at the click of a button, using a data connection. You will be able to answer calls directly from your phone, laptop or PBX/call centre.
This plugin will upgrade your website to a single point of contact by adding the voice call capability directly into it.
By activating this plugin your website will turn into a call center interface, without the need of any telephone devices or mobile apps.
Just setup your IP PBX for WEBRTC calls and get leverage of the best solution for call centre and website integration.
You can also use our cloud IP PBX or have our team set it up for you.
Please find more information at https://www.connect-ez.com
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working. There are two essential steps to start receiving free calls from your web site. First decide where you want to receive calls, on your phone or laptop. You have the option of downloading our Android or iOS app (links below) and installing on your phone. Otherwise, you can use any softphone you prefer, get in touch about how to create credentials or if you want to route to your PBX. The second step is installing the WordPress plugin, which is detailed below.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/connect-ez-wpdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin via the Setup Wizard or through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to Settings -> Connect-EZ WP.
- Under realm and Websocket Server URL, we have already added the default settings.
- Create account that will initiate calls from your web site. If you already use our app (Connect-EZ) do NOT use the credentials from the app. Generate new credentials specifically for the web site by submitting a valid email address. You will receive user credentials once you verify your email.
- Enter your Private Identity, Public Identity and Password as per email received.
- Caller-ID – this is what you will see when a site visitor calls you from the site. Guest = Your site name. For email and phone, user will be asked to enter it. It is not verified nor saved anywhere.
- Place the relevant code on a page on the site.
- Caller destination is your user ID from the Connect-EZ app. Its visible when you click the hamburger (top left). Long number starting with 1. Please contact us if you want to receive calls at a call centre. You can download the relevant apps from: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sstech.ConnectEZ OR https://apps.apple.com/app/connect-ez/id1573713958
- Click save.
Is this free?
Its currently free to setup and use for small businesses. Generally less than 50 minutes of inbound calls/day is acceptable.
How long does it take to setup?
Basic package can be setup within 30 min.
What do I have to do?
a. Need to download our app or any softphone and signup to receive calls.
b. Install the WordPress Plugin on your site and signup to make calls.
Is there a contract?
There are no contracts.
Can I use on multiple sites?
Yes, you can use the plugin on multiple sites.
- Added Setup Wizard
- Updated Firefox/WP Compatibility
- Updated Mac/Safari functionality
- Updated ICE server array
- This is the first version available on wordpress.org