Easily insert overviews of previous committee members on your association’s website. View your personal committee history. Ideal for associations and clubs that want to show appreciation for their current and former volunteers.
In the settings page:
1. Enter the year of foundation.
1. Select whether your association/club changes commitees in the beginnning of a calender year or the college year.
1. Enter the name your desired committee table and upload a three-column csv file.
1. Add the committee history overview to the page of your choice by adding the WordPress shortcode: [committee_history sourcetable=”table_name”], where table_name is the name that you entered when creating the table. Add type=”table” if you want a table layout instead of a bullet point layout.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Committee history screen to configure the plugin
- Initial release.