Display all colors of a certain color system (palette) like RAL, HKS or Pantone which can be imported via CSV file. Search for a specific color by it’s name or color number. Get detailed information like RGB, CMYK, Lab and Hex values besides optional description and photo.
- Custom post type and taxonomy to manage color systems and single colors
- Color overview with ajax enhanced search
- Single pages for each color
- Colors can be imported via CSV file
- Optional loading of the Bootstrap framework
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/color-system-visualizerdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Go to newly created custom post type “Color Palette”.
- Add new color palette and colors manually or by uploading a CSV file.
- To edit the templates, simply copy
includes/cpm-single-template.phpinto your theme’s main folder, e.g.
- Only enqueue styles and scripts on plugin related pages
- Bugfixed displaying single color on ajax search
- Changed naming of custom post type and taxonomy
- Added some more german translations
- Added german language files for jquery.dataTables library
- Added custom templating functionality
- Added german language files
- Initial release for WordPress plugin directory.