This free add-on for CoCart enables the rate limiting feature available in version 4.0 an up.
Simply install and activate. No configuration required!
But if you want, you can change any of the options via your
These are the constants to use in your
wp-config.php which will override the default values.
define( 'COCART_RATE_LIMITING_ENABLED', true ); define( 'COCART_RATE_LIMITING_PROXY_SUPPORT', false ); define( 'COCART_RATE_LIMITING_LIMIT', 25 ); define( 'COCART_RATE_LIMITING_SECONDS', 10 );
[See guide on Rate Limiting] for more advanced setup.
Tools and Libraries
- CoCart Beta Tester allows you to easily update to prerelease versions of CoCart Lite for testing and development purposes.
- CoCart VSCode extension for Visual Studio Code adds snippets and autocompletion of functions, classes and hooks.
- CoCart Product Support Boilerplate provides a basic boilerplate for supporting a different product types to add to the cart with validation including adding your own parameters.
- CoCart Cart Callback Example provides you an example of registering a callback that can be triggered when updating the cart.
- CoCart Tweaks provides a starting point for developers to tweak CoCart to their needs.
Other Add-ons to further enhance your cart.
We also have other add-ons that extend CoCart to enhance your development and your customers shopping experience.
- CoCart – CORS enables support for CORS to allow CoCart to work across multiple domains. – FREE
- CoCart – Get Cart Enhanced enhances the data returned for the cart and the items added to it. – FREE
- Advanced Custom Fields extends the products API by returning all your advanced custom fields for products.
- and more add-ons in development.
Join our growing community
A Slack community for developers, WordPress agencies and shop owners building the fastest and best headless WooCommerce stores with CoCart.
Bug reports for CoCart – Rate Limiting Support are welcomed in the CoCart – Rate Limiting repository on GitHub. Please note that GitHub is not a support forum, and that issues that aren’t properly qualified as bugs will be closed.
- The CoCart plugin official website.
- The CoCart Documentation
- Subscribe to updates
- Like, Follow and Star on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and GitHub
This plugin is created by Sébastien Dumont.
- WordPress v5.6
- WooCommerce v4.3
- PHP v7.3
- CoCart v4.0.0
- WordPress v5.8 or higher.
- WooCommerce v5.4 or higher.
- PHP v7.4
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of CoCart – Rate Limiting Support, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “CoCart” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈CoCart – Rate Limiting〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈CoCart – Rate Limiting〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版