This plugin is to be used for ChowNow restaurants to help with integration of the ordering widget onto their WordPress site.
If you are not currently a ChowNow partner, you can find out more information here: get.chownow.com
- Navigate to the “Plugins” section in the dashboard.
- Click “Add New”
- Search for the “ChowNow Integration” plugin
- Click “Install Now”
- Activate the plugin on the plugin dashboard
- Go to “Appearance” > “Widgets”, select “ChowNow Integration” and drag to a sidebar.
- In the “ChowNow Integration” widget, enter your ChowNow HQID and determine if you want a mobile bar with link at the bottom of your page. If you do, mark the dropdown as “Yes” and pick a color for it. You can type out a color (like “red” or “blue”), or use hex codes or rgba codes.
Will the mobile bar work with every theme?
No, unfortunately, we cannot account for every theme, but the mobile bar will work with with most common themes.
Will the integration work if my website is not SSL (secured)?
No, the integration will only work if your site is secured. Otherwise, it will open the ordering in a new tab.