Write your next book from the comfort of the WordPress dashboard, categorizing the chapters by Book name and even adding the character names that appear in each chapter.
You also have the option to add in your own custom quote for the beginning of your chapter.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to
Settings -> Permalinksand re-save your settings if you’re using Custom permalink settings
2020 年 6 月 4 日
I installed this in my test environment and created a book. I entered the book name, added 3 chapters, and assigned the chapters to the book. Then I viewed my book. Yuck. Chapters are listed in reverse chronological order just like they would be on the posts archive page. Ugh. That is what I was trying to avoid. I would like a book that looks like a book, reads like a book, has pointers to the next chapter and the last chapter, starts with the first chapter and moves forward through the book to the last chapter. This is not that.
2017 年 6 月 2 日 1 則留言
Without the ability to order, sort, insert Chapters in a specific order, this plugin isn't quite ready for even basic usage. Unfortunate, because it is a very good idea for a plugin that no one seems to be doing very well.
2016 年 11 月 20 日
Very nice! Makes it possible to create and track multiple books.
2016 年 10 月 19 日 1 則留言
So far so good. A must for writers looking to tidying their posts into a proper online book =)
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Chapters for Authors〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈Chapters for Authors〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- Added REST API support for Chapters post type in
- Added page-attributes to Chapters CPT support in
- Added flush rewrite rules on activation for Chapters CPT and taxonomies in
- Updated add_new text for Chapters CPT in
- Updated Introduction metabox title in
- Updated text strings for localization in
- Updated code escape to the quote and author variables in
.potfile with text strings for localization in
- General code cleanup throughout various files