CF7 Thank You Page is used to redirect to thank you page once the form is submitted. Admin can easily select the page from the website or can add the external link to redirect after the successful form submission.
List of Features
- You can Enable/Disable redirection from the particular form
- Each Contact Form will have it’s own redirect URL/Page
- You can redirect to Page/Custom Post Type/Custom URL for each Contact Forms built using Contact Form 7 plugin
- You can add any third-party URL for any campaign[Like – /?utm_source=repo&utm_medium=cf7rl&utm_campaign=readme]
- It will work on a particular page, where you have added Contact Form 7
- Sign in to your WordPress site as an administrator.
- In the main menu go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for CF7 Thank You Page and click install or download and upload the plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Does it effect to page speed?
No, we have added DOM events if Contact Form exist on the page.
Can I use “on_sent_ok” additional setting?
No, It is a depreceated by Contact Form 7 and now Contact Form 7 uses DOM events for the redirection.
I have an idea for a great way to improve this plugin.
Great! I’d love to hear from you at firstname.lastname@example.org
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈CF7 Thank You Page〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Initial Release