This Plugin adds SMS Texting capability to Contact Form 7, from supported providers ( see list below ).
Configure your forms to send Text messages to you and your visitors from the SMS tab in Contact Form 7 plugin.
It also allows for Text notifications when you receive through your forms.
Note: This is just an extension. This plugin is not affiliated with or endorsed by Contact Form 7.
We will add more providers with time.
How to Contribute
The source codes can be downloaded here GitHub
- Download the plugin
- Install and activate
- Open CF7 SMS Extension from your admin menu
- Go to Options and fill your SMS credentials (API key, etc ..) and save
- Open the contact form in which you would like to add SMS notifications. Click on the SMS tab for configurations.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈SMS Extension for Contact Form 7〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Add page to test your configurations
- Add option to prevent form from submitting if an error occurs while sending sms or skip error and
submit the form
- Add option to show/hide error messages if an sms was not sent
- Add page to send a test SMS
- Fix SMS not sending
- Remove Twilio PHP SDK, Switch to Twilio API
- Initial Release