This plugin adds Contact Form 7 Redirect & Thank You Page features
Watch this short video of how the plugin works:
Each Contact Form 7 contact form has its own Redirect and Thank You Page settings.
Thank you Page Feature
When a contact form is set to use the Thank You Page and the user submits the form, it will send the Contact Form 7 email as usual, then redirect the user to the Thank You Page. This Thank You Page is not an actual “page” on your site, this means that form specific data can be shown on this page and it won’t be shown to any other users or indexed by search engines. The Pro version of this plugin allows you to show user specific data on the Thank You Page.
URL Redirect Feature
When a contact form is set to redirect to a URL and the user submits the form it will send the Contact Form 7 email as usual, then redirect the user to the URL specified.
List of Features
- Each Contact Form can redirect to it’s own URL
- Each Contact Form can redirect to a Thank You Page
- Link form items like dropdown menus or radio buttons to specific URLs (Pro Version only)
- Use form items like input fields or dropdown menus in your Thank You Page body. (Pro Version Only)
If you have any problems, questions, or issues about this plugin then please create a support request and we will get back to you quickly.
WPPlugin LLC is based in Boulder, Colorado. You can visit WP Plugins website at wpplugin.org. Various trademarks held by their respective owners.
- Sign in to your WordPress site as an administrator.
- In the main menu go to Plugins -> Add New.
- Search for Contact Form 7 – Redirect & Thank You Page and click install.
- That’s it. You are now ready to start accepting PayPal payment on your website through your contact form.
Does the plugin disables Contact Form 7 Ajax?
Not by default, however there is a setting which allows you to turn off Contact Form 7 Ajax if you want. This can be useful for certain situations where the form does not redirect correctly.
Does this plugin uses “on_sent_ok” additional setting?
No, on_sent_ok is not depreceated by Contact Form 7 and has been replaced by DOM events.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Contact Form 7 Redirect & Thank You Page〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈Contact Form 7 Redirect & Thank You Page〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- Fix – Settings page security issue
- Tested – Tested up to 6.2.x
- Fix – CSS style issue on settings page, extensions tab.
- Tested – Tested up to 5.3.x
- Fix – Redirect issue with mutiple forms on the same page.
- Fix – Plugin page settings link was not showing
- Initial release