- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater (PHP 7.2 or greater is recommended)
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater (MySQL 5.6 or greater is recommended)
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Contact Form 7 GIST Extension, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Contact Form 7 GIST Extension” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our Contact Form 7 GIST Extension plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
- Where can I report bugs or contribute to the project?
Bugs can be reported either in our support forum or preferably on the Contact Form 7 GIST Extension Git repository.
- How to enable GIST sync for my Contact Form
This is very easy. You just need to go to your Contact Form 7 Edit screen.
Go to GIST tab Where you will see Sync form data to GIST option. You just need to check the option to sync your data to GIST contacts.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Contact Form 7 GIST Extension〉的開發相關工作。參與者
1.0.1 – 2019-09-21
- Improvement: Added language file for translation.
1.0.0 – 2019-02-17
- Initial release