- Simple and light weight
- Fully responsive
- Nice selection of arrow icons
- Easy to customise (height, width, speed etc)
- Easy image uploader
- Auto-slide option
- Add your slider in Header, footer or anywhere
How to use CC Slider
To add the logo or Thumbnail slider in pages or widgets use this shortcode:
add the below shortcode and preview your slider:
To add the logo or thumbnail slider in header and footer:
add the below code in your template: Appearance —> Editor —>header.php or footer.php—> The place you need.
- Upload the
CC-Sliderfolder to the
- Activate CC Thumbnail Logo Slider plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure the plugin by going to the
CC Slidertab that appears in your admin menu.
- Add to any page using shortcode
[CC-slider]or to your theme using
<?php echo do_shortcode('[CC-slider]'); ?>
- How can I use this in a widget?
Just place the shortcode into a text widget. If that doesn’t work (it just renders [CC-slider] in text) then that means your theme isn’t ‘widgetized’ which you can fix easily by adding 1 tiny piece of code to your theme functions.php:
Add this code above to functions.php. A good place would be either at the very top or the very bottom of the file. Now the slider will show in your widgets.
- Can I add multiple slideshow?
This Free version allows you 1 slider. If you need multiple sliders get Pro version here.
- Where can I get support?
If you’ve tried all the obvious stuff and it’s still not working please request support via the forum.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈CC Thumbnail Logo Slider〉的開發相關工作。參與者