Plugin to pull your job listings from the CATS Applicant Tracking System and display them on your WordPress site by using a shortcode.
You will need to have an account on catsone.com in order to use this plugin.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/cats-job-listingsdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings > CATS Job Listings screen to configure the plugin
- Use the shortcode [catsone] on any page you’d like your jobs displayed.
Do I need to have a CATS account to use this?
Yes, an account at catsone.com is required to use this plugin.
What version of PHP do I need?
The plugin will work with PHP 5.3+. Older versions of PHP have not been supported for some time and contain security risks. We always recommend upgrading to the latest version of PHP when possible.
2017 年 11 月 21 日
Simple to use, works great.
2016 年 9 月 3 日
It works great!
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈CATS Job Listings〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈CATS Job Listings〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- Updated to use newest Job Postings widget
- Update Readme FAQ with PHP requirements
- Added support for older versions of PHP
- Initial release.