Muting results in the muted member’s activity items being removed from the activity stream. Muted members can be unmuted at any time.
- Go to Plugins > Add New and search for
- Click on Install Now
You can then go ahead and activate the plugin.
- Is the plugin network compatible?
- Will I continue to get notifications from people after I mute them?
Yes. If for instance a person you are muting decides to send you a private message, then you will receive a notification.
- How can I mute a person?
Go to the profile page of the person you wish to mute and look for the Mute button. A button is also displayed beside each member in the loop.
- How can I unmute a person?
Go to the profile page of the person you wish to unmute and look for the Unmute button. A button is also displayed beside each member in the loop.
- How do I know if I’ve been muted?
There’s no way of knowing if you’ve been muted.
- Where should I submit bug reports?
If you think you’ve spotted a bug, please open an issue on GitHub.
- Added language pack support.
- Improved documentation.
- Output a button next to each group member.
- Filter the site activity stream if scope is “groups”.
- Filter the user activity stream if scope is “groups” or “friends”.
- Filter the group activity stream.
- Adjust the count in the Mute nav item after Ajax calls.
- Remove the button from the group members loop.
- Fix bugs.
- Initial release.