Blogroll Dropdown is a widget that places your blogroll links as a dropdown box helping you to save space in your widget area. Since the Link Manager is by default disabled in newer versions of WordPress, Blogroll Dropdown will activate it again to let you manage your links.
The plugin lets you select which links category you’d like publish as a dropbox. Alternatively you can publish all your links regardless of categories.
Blogroll Dropdown is a modification of the seemingly abandoned H. T. Si’s Dropdown Links Widget, making it possible to eliminate the Widget title and have the default option to link to a custom URL instead of being blank and confusing your visitors.
- Check also the home page of Blogroll Dropdown for more information or support.
- Download and unzip Blogroll Dropdown
- Upload the blogroll-dropdown folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory of your blog
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
If you need help, ask for help
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Blogroll Dropdown Links〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Letting the default option being used to open a custom URL
- Letting the widget title being optionally blank