Extends Elementor Pro Form Widget. Now Add or edit posts or custom posts types from frontend using Elementor Form. This plugin requires Elementor Pro plugin.
- Create or edit posts using Elementor Form in frontend.
- Create or edit any custom posts using Elementor Form in frontend
- Supports ACF Custom Fields.
Adds 2 new fields type to Form – Range & Calculated field
With Calculated Field for Elementor, you can quickly and easily create calculator, enquire forms, that perform basic and complex calculations.
This powerful add-on gives you the ability to customize your forms to meet your specific needs.
Format for the formula
- Use the field id (found in the Advance Tab) to denote different field – operands.
- Always add a white space after each entity in the formula.
field_id1 + field_id2 ( field_id1 - field_id2 ) / field_id3 ( field_id1 + field_id2 ) * 5
Operators supported: + – * / % ( ) **
Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division, Modulus, Open Parenthesis, Closed Parenthesis, Exponentiation
Adds a Range field type to the Elementor Form widget.
Check our website for custom development: WordPress Developer
You can do the installation by logging in to your WordPress dashboard, navigating to the “Plugins” menu and click on the “Add New” button.
This will open up a page showing all the available plugins in WordPress. In the search field, type Bcloud Elementor Form Extender. The search result will show you our plugin, you can then see the detailed info by clicking on “More Details” and to install just click on the “Install Now” button.
After installing, Activate the plugin in WordPress
Now add Elementor Form widget in any page
Select Actions After Submit in form widget and select Create Custom Post action.
Edit the settings in Create Custom Post section in form widget.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈BCloud Elementor Form Extender – Add/Edit Post Types From Frontend | Adds Range & Calculated Fields〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Support for taxonomies added. Assign taxonomies to posts created using Elementor Form.
- Added 2 new field types – Range & Calculated fields.
- First release.