This add-on allows you to directly issue Open Badges from your WordPress site. The add-on works with the BadgeOS plugin exposing achievements earned as Open Badges Assertions. The add-on integrates with the Mozilla Issuer API to allow award badges to be pushed to their Mozilla Backpack.
Resources / Helpful Links
This plugin was developed using the BadgeOS Boilerplate Add-On by @mhawksey at the Association for Learning Technology for the Open Course in Technology Enhanced Learning (ocTEL). For more information about BadgeOS see the resource below:
- BadgeOS.org – Contact Us, Video Tutorials, Examples, News
- Credly.com – Manage lifelong credentials that matter
- BadgeOS on GitHub – Report issues, contribute code
- First get and activate the free BadgeOS plugin.
- Get and activate the free JSON API plugin.
- Then upload the ‘badgeos-open-badges-issuer’ plugin via the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress (or upload to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Open Badges Issuer Add-on〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈Open Badges Issuer Add-on〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- fixed issue with sending badges to Backpage from http sites
- stronger salt to obscure recipient email
- option to not include the plugin css
- Integrated ‘send to backpack’ in all badge listings where user has achieved award
- Improved [badgeos_backpack_push] shortcode functionality including search option
- Fixed missing from menu
- Intial release