Easily add background options on a per page/post basis.
Currently the plugin includes the following features-
- Add a background image
- Options for vertical & horizontal repeating
- Fade out the bottom edge of your background image
- Choose background colour
- Child pages of a page with a custom background will inherit the parent page background settings.
- Upload the folder
/wp-content/plugins/directory keeping the file structure.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Edit or add a new post or page and you will see a new meta box to add your background options
- To set your default background settings go to
Appearance -> Background.
- My backgrounds aren’t showing up. Why?
The theme you are using needs to be calling
<?php wp_head(); ?>. Check that it is. 🙂
- Is this plugin totally awesome?
Yes. Yes it is.
- Can I give you some money for all the hard work you have put in to this and all the other plugins you have developed?
Why thank you! That would be very kind. Please visit this link to donate – http://fishcantwhistle.com/donate/#.T4_pV-j-_jI
2020 年 11 月 20 日
Not working - The img is not uploaded
2017 年 2 月 7 日
Awesome plugin, works easily.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Background Per Page〉的開發相關工作。參與者
將〈Background Per Page〉外掛本地化為台灣繁體中文版
- First release
*Fixed update bug and added hierarchical backgrounds
- Added functionality for fixed/scroll and background image position.Also fixed a bug where default background colour overrode individual page settings.