Socialicon plugin easily manage your icon and url,Socialicon provide a fontawesome icons using a icons you can added to your posts and pages.
- User friendly design
- Comprehensive admin area with intuitive interface
- Easy WordPress integration
- Add your icons
- One click generate shortcode
- Icons easily deleted
How it works
After a simple installation process, the website owner can start adding a social media icons and manage with the finger click(checkboxes).
Afer adding a social icons you can manage too, you can give a priority if you want to display only some selected social media links to your post you can manage easily.
Just click on checkbox what ever you want to display in page or post and clicked on generate short code.
After generating a shortcode you can manage with your self just drop it when you want to display.
- WordPress 3.7 or greater
- PHP version 5.3.7 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Awesome social media icons, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Awesome social media icons” and click Search Plugins. Once you have found our plugin you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you are sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installations wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Awesome Social Media Icons〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Added ability to add social media links
- Fixed with shortcode managing the socialicon