A plugin to display file type icons adjacent to files added to pages/posts/widgets. Feature to upload icons for different file types provided.
Support Forum Link:
If you find this plugin useful please provide your valuable ratings.
- Attaches file type icons with uploaded files or link of files in pages/posts/widgets content.
- Feature to add new file type icons.
- Provides better view for pages/posts/widgets content with uploaded files or links of files.
Check out my other plugin
- Cool Video Gallery – A Video Gallery plugin for WordPress with option to upload videos and manage them in multiple galleries
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Upload file to posts/pages using media upload icon and use button ‘Insert into post’ to add uploaded file to posts/pages content.
- Alternatively add any link of files to posts/pages/widgets content.
- View the posts/pages to see the magic of AF Icons*.
File write permission should be given to folder
/wp-content/plugins/attachment-file-icons/mime/ inorder to upload new icons for file types.
以下人員參與了開源軟體〈Attachment File Icons (AF Icons)〉的開發相關工作。參與者
- Bug fixes when rendering document links.
- CSS bug fixes done.
- Localization feature enabled.
- Issue with breaking of images and other links in page content with AFI feature enabled fixed.
- Issue fixed to support all file links added to page/post content.
- Removed general syntax so as to enable attaching file icons to all file links in page/post content.
- Added option to support widget content with AF Icons.
- Initial version