A simple plugin to sort your posts by “A to Z”, i.e. Alphabetically. It supports regular posts as well as Custom_Post_Type. You can also control the number of posts to display and order them in different ways.
The quickest method for installing the plugin is:
- Upload the
AtoZ-Sortingfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How can I use this Plugin?
Follow the steps:
- Install the plugin,
- make a blank page with default template,
- use shortcode to display your desired contents.
- What are the shortcodes?
- [atoz_sorting post_type=”post”]
- [atoz_sorting post_type=”post” number=”10″]
- [atoz_sorting post_type=”post” number=”10″ order_by=”title”]
- [atoz_sorting post_type=”post” number=”10″ order_by=”title” order=”ASC”]
- What are the meaning of shortcodes?
- Using only [atoz_sorting] will show posts from blog posts by default with 15 posts per page with ascending order.
- Use “post” as “post_type” if you want to display blog posts or use “your_custom_post_type_name” to display posts from that Custom Post Type.
- Use “number” to control maximum number posts to show
- Use “order_by” to order posts in different ways. The values can be: date, title, popular & random.
- Use “order” to order in Ascending or Descending method. The values can be: ASC & DESC.
2017 年 7 月 16 日
Don't let the corrupted screenshots mislead you. The plugin works great. Texts are displaying normally, not corrupted like in the screenshots. Only shortcome of the plugin is that it doesn't support sorting with special chars like "Ç,Ö,Ü" in turkish.
- Initial release.
- New options added (Number of posts to display, different ordering methods etc.)
- Link issue fixed.