ShapeArt is a Gutenberg block. It allows content writters to insert customizable graphics in document.
Use this block to generate headshots with blob background for your resume.
You can select from pre-defined shapes and customize it to suit your needs.
You can customize attributes such as content, background color and size.
This is our mantra –
“For complex graphical needs, hire a pro graphic designer.
For simple graphical need, use ShapeArt!”
Major features in ShapeArt include:
- Easier for non-designers to use. Most of the graphic is prebaked – you can personalize it to suit your need.
- Generates SVG output, that means the image can be scaled up and down without loss of resolution.
- Light weight – it will not add blot to your page.
這個外掛提供 1 個可供 Gutenberg/區塊編輯器使用的區塊。
- AskTeamMate ShapeArt
Upload the plugin to your blog, Activate it.
Look for ShapeArt block in Widgets in Gutenberg block editor.
Insert it and you are ready to go.
Choose background color, text color, width and height and add your content.
for how to use.
- Release Date July 29 2020 *
- Blob shape to create Head Shots.
- Release Date July 24 2020*
- Added Blob Shape with Gradiant and Content
Release Date – 4 July 2020
* Release first version